Raise Funds and Raise Fun With Puppet Shows For Good: Fundraising For A Cause
Larrikin Puppets is excited to offer Puppet Shows For Good, an opportunity for your community group, charity, non-profit childcare centre or school to raise funds for your cause AND/OR entertain an audience of your choice, at no cost to your organisation!
Raise Funds And Raise Fun With Puppet Shows For Good!
Step 1: You choose the type of show you would like (e.g. to Entertain, To Educate)
– South East Queensland Puppet Show To Entertain – Minimum Fundraising Goal $700 (Cause keeps everything raised on top of that).
– South East Queensland Puppet Show To Entertain & Educate – Minimum Fundraising Goal $850 (Cause keeps everything raised on top of that).
– Regional Queensland & Northern NSW Puppet Show To Entertain – Approximately $1200 (Fundraising goal decided together upon working out travel and accommodation costs).
– Regional Queensland & Northern NSW Puppet Show To Entertain & Educate – Approximately $1500 (Fundraising goal decided together upon working out travel and accommodation costs)
Step 2: Larrikin Puppets sets up a fundraiser/crowdfunder online using copy and photos in collaboration with you.
Step 3: Your group markets the fundraiser/crowdfunder to your supporter base, seeking donations. Larrikin Puppets will provide fundraising advice and supply digital marketing assets for you to use online or that you can print (e.g. Facebook images, posters to print).
Step 4: As soon as you reach your goal, together we decide on a show date and time at a no-cost venue of your choice.
Step 5: You market the FREE SHOW to your private or public audience.
Step 6: Larrikin Puppets performs the free show for your audience!
Your cause keeps ALL funds raised over the goal amount!
Payment to Larrikin Puppets covers show travel costs, accommodation costs, set up and pack down time, show performance and crowdfunder administration and marketing support.
Puppet Show To Entertain (Talk, Sing, Dance & Interact)
– Children’s Puppet Show (kids aged 2-6 and their parents/carers/teachers)
– Family Puppet Show (kids aged 2-10 and their families)
– Baby Show (Roving With Puppets)
– Seniors Puppet Show (PG)
– Adult Puppet Show (R)
Puppet Show To Entertain & Educate
– Kindness/Anti-Bullying Puppet Show
– Health & Wellbeing Puppet Show
– Environment Puppet Show
– Marine Puppet Show
– Autism Puppet Show
– Inclusive Families Puppet Show: LGBTIQ
– Inclusive Families Puppet Show: Disability
– Inclusive Families Puppet Show: Refugees
– Australia Puppet Show: Including Multicultural content
We have completed three months of professional development in the USA, which included performances and advanced, formal training with Jim Henson puppeteers from The Muppets and Sesame Street.