At Larrikin Puppets we pride ourselves in making children’s entertainment, puppet shows and puppetry workshops accessible to as many different types of audiences as possible. We achieve this by offering different rates for different presentations, complexities, audiences and organisations.
To make it as easy as possible for our clients to navigate our fees, please find below our rate cards to download and print or just view. If you are after our film, television, video and online puppetry performance rates, please contact us directly to discuss your project.
If you are not in a position to fund a puppet show, we encourage you to check out our Puppet Shows For Good opportunity. Alternatively, some of our clients have found success applying for RADF grants, local community grants, First 5 Forever grants and NDIS funding.
How much does a puppet show cost? We’re happy to provide our puppet show prices right here, right now! Just click in to the relevant rates card below:
- Rate Card #1 – Primary School
- Rate Card #2 – High School
- Rate Card #3 – Festivals, Shopping Centres, Pubs, Clubs, RSLs, Corporate
- Rate Card #4 – Early Childhood, Childcare & Kindy
- Rate Card #5 – Libraries
- Rate Card #6 – OSHC and Vacation Care
- Rate Card #7 – Professional, Community and Regional Theatres
- Rate Card #8 – Higher Education (University, TAFE, College)
- Rate Card #9 – Disability Organisations and Special Schools
- Rate Card #10 – Seniors and Aged Care
- Rate Card #11 – Kids Parties